The Chief Communications Officer -- at the discretion of the Superintendent -- is authorized to approve and arrange the scheduling of school facilities by qualifying applicants, according to the following priority order:
- District-sponsored events
- District- affiliated events.
- Programs run by the City of Clayton's Parks and Recreation Department.
- Night schools available to residents of the City of Clayton.
- Other activities scheduled by the Cities of Clayton and/or Richmond Heights.
- Civic/recreational organizations in which residents of the School District are members
- Patron rental
- Nonprofit organizations located within the School District.
- Commercial/for-profit organizations located within the School District.
- Nonprofit organizations located outside the School District.
- Commercial/for-profit organizations located outside the School District.
Requests for facility rental are subject to prior claim by the School District.