We want your input! Join the School District of Clayton for an Open House style input session to help shape the District’s future. We are looking for feedback from parents, students, staff and community members about important decisions that will be made this school year, including the possibility of asking voters for a tax increase in April 2019 and establishing community priorities for our students’ future.
We hope you will be able to join us for one of the Open Houses listed below. Click here to RSVP.
- Tuesday, Nov. 6, 5-8 p.m. at Wydown Middle School, 6500 Wydown Blvd.
- Thursday, Nov. 8, 6-9 p.m. at the Clayton High School Library, #1 Mark Twain Circle.
- Saturday, Nov. 10, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at The Center of Clayton, 50 Gay Ave.
The format and content will be the same at each meeting, giving attendees time to visit the following stations:
- Maintaining Our Excellence - Learn about the many aspects that make Clayton one of the state’s highest performing school districts.
- Our Challenge - Learn about our District’s fiscal challenges and ongoing facility needs.
- Potential Solution - Learn about what steps need to be taken in order to maintain academic excellence for our students.
- Your Feedback - Visit with Board of Education members and administrators to share your thoughts and submit your feedback. At this station, you also will be able to complete the District's Thoughtexchange to help establish the priorities to be used as building blocks for the District’s next strategic plan.
If you won't be able to join us at an Open House, your voice can still be heard! Click on the Handouts link in the lefthand column to view the Open House materials and then provide your feedback online by filling out the Feedback Form by Nov. 17. All feedback will be considered by the FOCUS Advisory Team as they prepare their report for the Board of Education about the future of our school district.