PAC.ED: Parent Advisory Council of Children with Educational Diversity
We work for understanding, respect, and inclusion of all children with disabilities in the School District of Clayton.
PAC.ED is a volunteer organization made up of parents, District staff, and Special School District (SSD)
staff who are committed to identifying and building upon the strengths of all children in the
School District of Clayton.
PAC.ED helps parents:
- Network and communicate with other parents.
- Provide support for parents including access to relevant information, training, and emotional support.
- Improve communication and partnership between SSD and the District.
- Collaborate with parent-teacher groups, school councils and other organizations for the betterment of education and inclusion in the District.
- Create a positive awareness and understanding of students with disabilities.