As a community, the students, staff, parents and patrons of the School District of Clayton are united in our commitment to student learning. Our mission, vision and core values embody why we are here, what we want our students to become and the principles that guide our work.
We inspire each student to love learning and embrace challenge within a rich and rigorous academic culture.
We develop leaders who shape the world through independence, creativity and critical thinking.
We model and promote
- excellence by challenging our students and ourselves to meet the highest expectations of our community.
- trust by building relationships based on integrity, mutual respect and open communication.
- inclusiveness by valuing individual differences and the contributions of a diverse student body and staff.
- innovation by encouraging ideas and practices that foster adaptability.
- accountability by aligning our actions and resources with our stated objectives and taking responsibility for the outcomes.
Educate. Inspire. Empower.