MySchoolBucks.com is a free online service that allows parents to make online debit or credit card payments into your child's school breakfast and lunch account. Clayton parents can use MySchoolBucks.com to create a secure online account to manage your child’s breakfast/lunch account easily and conveniently. With MySchoolBucks.com, parents can add money to your child's account, view account balances and recent purchases, and set up notifications for upcoming payments - from the convenience of your home, office or on-the-go with the MySchoolBucks.com mobile app.Here are some of the important features available on MySchoolBucks.com:
- Spending History - Parents can view a seven-day history of student purchases.
- Low Balance Email Notification – Parents can receive email notification when their student’s account balance is low.
- Meal Control Settings - Parents can select “meals only” and/or “ala carte” meals for their students.
- Spending Limit Settings – Parents can set daily and weekly spending limits for their students.
- Expired Credit Card Notification – Parents can receive email notification prior to credit card expiration.
- Multi-Student Funding – Parents can fund multiple students at the same time.
Click here to access "How-To" videos for using your MySchoolBucks.com account, such as adding a new child to your account, setting up automatic payments and updating your payment method.
Why Should You Use MySchoolBucks.com?
How Do I Enroll?
- It's Free: There is no fee for using the myLunchMoney service.
- It's Easy: Enrolling and funding is simple and completed online or on the MySchoolBucks.com mobile app available for download in the Apple Store, Google Play or the Windows Phone Store. The MySchoolBucks.com app is also embedded in the District’s mobile app for easy access.
- It's Convenient: Once your account is established, you can check balances and fund the account from your computer or phone.
- It's Secure: Your personal and payment card information is protected by the most advanced Internet security.
- Never have to worry about doing it again: With our recurring payment option, money will always be in your child’s account. When a low balance is reached, money is automatically deposited.
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and click “Sign Up Today.”
- Create an account for yourself and your children. You will need to know your child's student ID number. (Call your school's office if you don't know your child's student ID number.) You’ll need that along with your child’s date of birth and school name to enroll.
- You will then be asked to provide credit or debit card information.
- Select the Automatic Pre-Payment Option if you’d like to have a recurring payment made on your child’s account.
Contact Stephanie Robbins, the District’s Chartwells food service director, at (314) 854-6640 or firstname.lastname@example.org.