• What should I do when returning to my country?
    If you are returning to your country permanently, please inform your school’s office registrar and EL teacher to ask for your child's report card and other school records.

    If you plan to make a lengthy trip to another country but return to Clayton, you will be required to show proof of residency before your child may return to school.