We advocate for awareness, understanding, equity, and inclusion of and for all children with disabilities in the School District of Clayton.
PAC.ED is a volunteer organization made up of parents, Clayton and Special School District (SSD) staff and administrators, as well as community members.
PAC.ED helps families:
- Network and communicate with other families.
- By providing support for families, including access to relevant information, training, and emotional support.
- Improve communication and partnership between SSD and the District.
- Collaborate with the School District of Clayton, Special School District of St. Louis County (SSD), and their Boards of Education, as well as parent teacher groups, school councils, and other organizations for the betterment of education, equity, and inclusion in the District.
- Create a positive awareness and understanding of students with disabilities.