World Café is an easy to use method of creating a living network of collaborative dialogue around questions that matter in service to real work. World Café conversations are based on the principles and format developed by the World Café, global movement to support conversations that matter in corporate, government, and community settings around the world.The PAC.ED Committee would like every parent/guardian of a child with a disability in the School District of Clayton to have the opportunity to engage with topic experts, be heard, and contribute in a meaningful way that will inform next steps for our future planning in the District.
Below is a list of the top five “Hot Topic” clusters that were identified as a result of the Spring 2016 PAC.ED parent survey.
1. Disability Awareness in the School Community/Staff Professional Development.
2. Inclusion - School Day/Extracurricular activities
3. Transitions - Elementary/Middle School/ High School
4. Transition - After High School
5. How does Special School District of St. Louis County work in Clayton?The PAC.ED Committee held its inaugural "Hot Topics" World Café in the fall of 2016.
Artwork provided by The World Café Community Foundation at www.theworldcafe.com