- School District of Clayton
District Receives Communications Awards
The School District of Clayton’s Communications Team received several awards from the National School Public Relations Association (NSPRA) for their 2021 award program. The District was honored in the following categories: Golden Achievement Awards and Publications/Digital Media Awards. These awards are a reflection of our amazing teachers, students and staff for providing the opportunity to tell stories about their incredible work. Read on below to learn more about the awards and which projects were awarded.Read on below to learn more about the awards and which projects were awarded.
NSPRA's Golden Achievement Awards: These awards recognize exemplary work in all aspects of school public relations, communication, marketing and engagement.
- Diversity Recruitment Fair Campaign
- Campaign included social media, digital and radio campaigns to recruit attendees.
- Black History is Essential
- A video campaign collaboration between all three elementary schools.
NSPRA’s Publications and Digital Media Excellence Awards Finalists: These awards recognize outstanding education publications and marketing/informational materials in both print and electronic form, video/radio/television programs, social media and websites. The top submissions in each category receive the Award of Excellence. Awards of Merit and Honorable Mentions are also given.
Award of Excellence
- Clayton Education Foundation (Annual Report)
- 2020-2023 Strategic Plan (Special Purpose Publication)
- Family Center Virtual Tour/Marketing Video (Video Produced In House)
Award of Merit
- Inside Clayton 2020-2021 (Print Newsletter - External Audience)
- Diversity Recruitment Fair Social Media (Social Media)
- CHS COVID-19 PSA (Video Produced In House)
- Strategic Plan 2020-2023 Rollout VIdeo (Video Produced In House)
- eNews (E-Newsletter External Audience)
- CHS National Women In Sports Day (Video Produced In House)
Chris Tennill, Chief Communications Officer, and Todd Schumacher, Digital Communications Specialist, will be attending the 2021 NSPRA conference to present on the Diversity Recruitment Fair campaign.