Please see below for scholarships and other educational opportunities. Additional items will be added to this list as we learn of them. Please share any information you may have by sending it to PAASClayton@gmail.com.
- BooksFromBekkah Textbook Scholarship
- CHS alum Dr. Rebakkah Johnson ('10) has established $500 scholarships for graduating CHS students who have been members of the CHS Black Student Union to help cover the cost of freshman year college textbooks. The 2017 application deadline has passed. Please watch the scholarship website at booksfrombekkah.com for 2018 scholarship and application information.
- School District of Clayton Family Center Scholarship
- This scholarship covers partial tuition for qualifying resident families, which includes District families who attend Clayton schools through VICC. See the Family Center's website at claytonschools.net/fc for an enrollment application or call 314-854-6900.
- Need-Based Program Discounts
- Clayton resident (including VICC and Normandy resident) students who qualify for the Free/Reduced Lunch Program can enroll in School District of Clayton and Clayton Parks and Recreation fee programs at 50 percent of the standard resident fee.