Fourth Grade comes to music for thirty minutes two times a week between 8:50 and 9:50. In Fourth Grade, students sing, play instruments, listen, and dance. We explore xylophones and drums to perform ensemble pieces. Students will read rhythms, and perform music that has more than one part.
What are we learning in Music this year?
• Students will perform and recognize melodic contour
• Students will recognize and perform 2/4, 3/4, and 4/4 time
• Students will recognize and perform sixteenth notes
• Students will recognize and perform song form rondo
• Students will recocgnize and perform D. C. al Fine and Fine
• Students will recognize and perform crescendo/diminuendo
• Students will perform partner song