The Winter 2015 SSD Parent Connection Newsletter is now available!
Upcoming trainings include:
· Charting the Life Course
· College Preparation for Students with Disabilities
· Mental Health First Aid
· Supports for your Family in the Early Years – St. Louis Regional Office for Developmental Disabilities
· Comprehension Strategies for Elementary Readers
· Transitioning to High School: Tips for Success
· Behavior 101: Understanding Behavior and What to Do to Support Your Child’s Positive Behavior Development
· What about the Siblings?
· Executive Functioning: Understanding Your Child’s Difficulties with Organization, Time, Memory and Initiating Tasks
· Making Decisions about Guardianship
And many, many, many more!!!!