Date: Saturday, May 25th
Time: 9:30am - 2:30pm
Event Location: Concordia Park
Format: 15 stations, with each community team hitting half of the stations in the morning and the other half in the afternoon. This year, you'll see new stations in place of the prior snack & gum stations.
- Teams of two adults will run each station, a.m. or p.m. session (or both!)
- Man/Woman the grill! Need two on the grill and two prepping burgers, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Hand out popsicles to excited students at 1:30 p.m. (time commitment: 1-2 p.m.) This is a great way to see every student’s smiling face and reflect back on a fun day. (Station is NOT recommended for families of fifth-graders hoping to watch the Tug of War.)
- Blacktop Duty: Acts as traffic monitor when stations change. Definitely a low-stress way to participate.
- Photography Crew: Bonus points if you have your own camera!
Click here to sign up to volunteer. The linked sign-up document provides space for comments, so if you have any limitations or requests (including partners) let us know. We'll do our best to accommodate. (We cannot guarantee stations.)
Once we have our volunteers established, you'll receive additional communication/instruction the week of the event. If you have any questions, feel free to email [email protected]
or [email protected].
Please sign up soon and participate in what will definitely be a fun day for all. Thanks in advance for your support!
Captain PTO Board Members
Co-PresidentsLaura Pierson &Pam Washington-LittletonCo-TreasurersKimberly Hurst &Suzanne WhitmanSecretaryJessica NiehausCommunicationsRhonda Carter Adams
Announcements and Events
PTO Forms - PTO Order form, Volunteer, etc.Communication Updates- Includes Captain Log DeadlinesCommunication Guidelines How will you reach your audience?Bylaws School District of Clayton PTO BylawsGoverning Rules Captain Elementary PTO Governing RulesBudget Approved budget for 201 - 2017 School Year