Enrollment of Students
Parents must complete the linked Clayton Enrollment Form for their children and return the documents to the School District of Clayton Administration Building located at #2 Mark Twain Circle, Clayton, MO 63105. Please note: You will need to bring an original birth certificate as well as immunization records to complete enrollment. A child is eligible for admission to kindergarten if the child reaches the age of five (5) before the first day of August of the school year beginning in that calendar year. Visit the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education's website for additional information about kindergarten registration requirements.If you are a current resident and have a change of address, please complete the Change of Address Form and return it to the School District of Clayton Administration Building located at #2 Mark Twain Circle, Clayton, MO 63105.
Proof of Residency:
Must include one of the following:
- Property deed in your name or recent mortgage statement
- Current lease/rental agreement (signed by landlord and tenant)
Additional Forms:For more information on enrollment and registration, please call 314-854-6031.
- Real estate tax receipt
- Current gas or electric utility bill (name and address must be included)
- Occupancy permit which lists all the occupants of the residence
Additional ways to access the District's schools include:
For information on the Personal Tuition, Tax Credit Tuition or Voluntary Transfer program, please call 314-854-6023.
- Personal Tuition program
- Tax Credit Tuition program
- Voluntary Student Transfer program
- Placements for children of employees