Enrollment of Students
Children who live with a parent or legal guardian whose domicile is within the boundaries of the School District of Clayton may enroll in the District's schools without charge. A family's domicile is defined as its primary, fixed, and permanent residence for legal purposes. To enroll a child as a resident student, families must provide at least two (2) documents to prove that their domicile is within the District.
Parents must complete the linked Clayton Enrollment Form for their children and return the documents to the School District of Clayton Administration Building located at #2 Mark Twain Circle, Clayton, MO 63105. Please note: You will need to bring an original birth certificate as well as immunization records to complete enrollment. If you are a current resident and have a change of address, please complete the Change of Address Form and return it to the School District of Clayton Administration Building located at #2 Mark Twain Circle, Clayton, MO 63105.
Proof of Residency:
Must include one of the following:
- Property deed in your name or recent mortgage statement
- Current lease/rental agreement (signed by landlord and tenant)
Additional Forms:For more information on enrollment and registration, please call 314-854-6031.
- Real estate tax receipt
- Current gas or electric utility bill (name and address must be included)
- Occupancy permit which lists all the occupants of the residence
Additional ways to access the District's schools include:
For information on the Personal Tuition, Tax Credit Tuition or Voluntary Transfer program, please call 314-854-6023.Click here for information about the Statutory Tuition Program for students transferring from the Riverview Gardens School District.
- Personal Tuition program
- Tax Credit Tuition program
- Voluntary Student Transfer program
- Placements for children of employees
- Statutory Tuition program